Where did you get your blogskin If im not wrong, it is from http://www.karimew.com/. Kudos to her for making a pretty blogskin.
How old are you? 99s, do the math
Where'd you get your layout? From TKH!
What interest you to blog? Blogging used to be very popular and famous back when i was in Primary School. My sisters were very into blogging then, hence i was curious and got onto it too. However, what interest me to blog nowadays are that i found beauty in writing and sharing my life.
|
How do you study? I actually include this qn as this is one of the most frequently asked question i received in school. I think to study well, you need to have the correct mindset, i try to live by the saying: love what you do, do what you love. I believe it will be easier to succeed in a particular area if you truly like it. I'm not a hardcore mugger (unless exam is on the next day). I always do my homework and hand them in on time. When i do study, i try to make notes as i'm more comfortable in my own style rather than the textbook style. Overall, do what best suits you and what you are comfortable in. There is no easy way out and the only way to do well is to be discipline in the little things you do.
Where are you from? I live in Singapore! It is located in South East Asia, right below Malaysia. Singapore is known for being small, however, we are extremely powerful and intelligent. Singapore is truly a lovely place, but the expenses of living here can get pretty high.
What is or are you aspiration? I major in Chemistry, so my aspiration is somewhat in line with that. I want to work in the medicine field in the future so to save lives and do good back to the society. :) I particularly want to work under pharmacy.
What font do you use? Try Kitty Spoon, Halo Handletter and Walkway Oblique! (this is what the owner of this layout use)
|