Hello
    Hello, welcome to my blog. I write about anything ranging from the smallest happening in my life to the greatest and momentous achievement. And of course, yes, writing is my forte.

    like it?

    tagboard
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Fashion Book (BOTHH GENDER)

    Hey! This is a Fashion Book for Bothhy Gender . YEP:>>.
    If any Blogs Selling all those Awesomezxccc Clothing . Pls kindly Post a message in My tagboard.
    Price Not more den 20 SgDollars. THANKYOU. 
    -Dollyzxc- Enjoy!

    This one ^ Like so Awesome uhh. Is a shopp rite^^?
    This one ah ^ . Like th Bag and shirtt Muchh . 
    OKAYY. THIS COOL^. I LOVEZXC EVERYTHING . Looking for the Headband. ^^.
    Imma Not looking for this. It seem COOL . But yyep . i can't wear Heels): AwesomeMuch.
    SAME YA FOR THIS . HEELS.Babe Yehh . Look SWEET. I LIKE.. 
    THIS NICE RIGHT. GUSH ... IF ANYONE SELL FULL SET LET IT BE BELOW . Uh. 40SGD.
    I LOVEZXCV The dress. ^^. But shy uh. I dun wear Dress ._.
    YEP. IM DESPO FOR THIS .ANYONE SELLING? Willing to Pay:))


    SO YEP . THAT ALL FOR TODAY:) .


                                                           -MUCH OF DOLLYZXCV. -

    "Fashion Book (BOTHH GENDER)" was Posted On: Friday, 16 December 2011 @12/16/2011 02:12:00 am | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.