Hello
    Hello, welcome to my blog. I write about anything ranging from the smallest happening in my life to the greatest and momentous achievement. And of course, yes, writing is my forte.

    like it?

    tagboard
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Strict Parents

    Hey qtpies , 
    It been a while since i blogged .
    Ya , i know how i stop blogging for a period of time , but it alright , I'm back. 
    '' Better Late Than Never''

    So judging from the title , it obvious how i'm gonna rant about Strict Parents .
    ''Asian parents are stricter than other race''.
    Oh wait , i'm asian .

    I can't stand how strict parents ban their child/children from going out and not giving them the freedom they wanted when they were young.

    My parents,'' When i was your age , i was not given the freedom to go out !''
    LOL , that what my dad always say . 
    Generation gap .
    'ASIANS' or maybe all other parents from other race does that .

    I'm gonna just voice out my opinion . Parents who doesn't give their kids freedom and having HIGH expectation on them are ridiculous .
    Teenagers need to socialize . They need freedom . 
    Opps , i guess i'm gonna get many hate comments after they see this . 

    Don't be strict if you doesn't want sneaky kids .

    That all qtpies , I guess parents are gonna hate on me after this . 
    Sorry if i offend anyone , really . I was only wanting to voice out my opinion .
    Stop being those strict parents , be the one your kids want .
    ''I'm talking like one expert , O'well '' .

    Hopefully my parents ain't that strict too . ): . 
    IMPOSSIBLE 

    Okay love , Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .

    Ps. IT NOT MEAN TO SHOOT ANYONE INDIRECTLY . O'WELL.


    Labels: ,

    "Strict Parents " was Posted On: Thursday, 15 November 2012 @11/15/2012 04:39:00 am | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.