I LOVE ONE DIRECTION PART 2 !
Hey all my belove-d readers !
If you all have notice , i change my wallpaper and added new gadgets :) .
I know , it like fresher , brighter and nicer . :) .
Also , i apologize for neglecting this blog and delaying post
I know that face is adorable , isn't it ? :D
Okay straight to a point , i'm doing a second post of 'I love one direction'.
The first post was awesome , In case you miss it .
Here is it : I LOVE ONE DIRECTION PART 1
Now this is , I love one direction part 2 . *SCREAM*
This is a very nice , i swear , Best cartoon ever :
It fucking funny , get whatever it takes to watch this .
and when i went to one direction tumblr
I saw this amazing photo and i melt immediately :
AWW :D
And also , i like this photo a lot too :
Zarry ! :D
I sincerely apologize that i stop here ,
But , i promise you : 1. I'll blog more
2. I'll add more gadget
3. I'll bring more fun
Keep reading , share it to your friend .
And , stay awesome ;)
Goodbye readers !
![]() |
| Too hot for other girls , but okay for me :) |
And also , i like this photo a lot too :
Zarry ! :D
I sincerely apologize that i stop here ,
But , i promise you : 1. I'll blog more
2. I'll add more gadget
3. I'll bring more fun
Keep reading , share it to your friend .
And , stay awesome ;)
Goodbye readers !
Fun fact :Zayn likes girls who are intelligent.





Toast to the sky, toast to this blog. Some words can't be said to the crowd, and this blog is one of my greatest expression I've given to any. Who can I share my burden to, except for this blog?