Hello
    Hello, welcome to my blog. I write about anything ranging from the smallest happening in my life to the greatest and momentous achievement. And of course, yes, writing is my forte.

    like it?

    tagboard
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    A brand new blog

    Hello there, 
    if you have not noticed, i've changed my blogskin again! 
    Took me quite some time to figure everything out again as the last time I ever had an encounter with HTML was when I was in Secondary 1. 

    I do think I still want to edit some of the area, especially setting up a comment box. I will leave that for some day else as it is going to take quite a huge amount of time and effort again. 

    Sooooo.... It did turn out well right.... It look really fine to me, though it does look quite similar to my previous blogskin.

    oh and i revert most of my previous entries into draft because they are too embarrassing hahahaha. i really don't remember saying all that cheesy stuff when i'm young......

    "A brand new blog" was Posted On: Wednesday, 28 October 2015 @10/28/2015 02:44:00 am | 1 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.