Hello
    Hello, welcome to my blog. I write about anything ranging from the smallest happening in my life to the greatest and momentous achievement. And of course, yes, writing is my forte.

    like it?

    tagboard
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    To the new 2016

    hello there


    How have you guise been? I had a rocky start this year, not as fantastic as I wanted it to be. Every inch of my body has been telling me that 2016 will be a terrible year, and I really fear of what is installed for me. 

    I can't put into exact words about how I feel. I felt like my body had 'binned' all my past knowledge. Ha why did i say so? Perhaps it is because i feel so unfamiliar doing the things i used to be good at doing. 

    Hopefully i would be able to adjust back within this week - mentally, emotionally and socially (no). I am definitely not planning to stay for sec 5, but i think i should still put in my best effort during my time here. 

    Cheers to perhaps greater days to come!
    Hui Lin

    "To the new 2016" was Posted On: Tuesday, 5 January 2016 @1/05/2016 06:12:00 am | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.