So, what now?
SoHello! How has it been going?
I'm typing this blog entry at past midnight because well..... I think I am responsible in updating this little space of mine.
So...... What are you doing now?
I actually officially (or not) graduated from my secondary school and proceeded to study applied chemistry in SP. There are tints of fear, excitement, anticipation and worry. I kept asking myself is this really what I want to do in the future, will I regret choosing it. I never really have a direct and clear interest in something, compared to my friends who always knew what they want to be/do.
So.... How was February?
February was tiring, really exhausting. I worked, A LOT. There are so many pros and cons to this job. I wasn't sure whether i want to stay or leave. There were so many times when i questioned myself, is this really what i want to do.
So.... What's next?
I probably going to do a lot of other stuff and work lesser. I think i want to try out new activity and find a new hobby perhaps. Like learning the piano or hitting up the gym every morning. Hopefully March will be a refreshing month :).
Till next time then!
Hui Lin
(there are so many things i want to write here, but well...... i think lets just put the bad things aside. Next time you read this Hui Lin, don't forget what truly happened that made you cringe/fear. Its all part of growing up hahha so I believed you will be fine!)


Toast to the sky, toast to this blog. Some words can't be said to the crowd, and this blog is one of my greatest expression I've given to any. Who can I share my burden to, except for this blog?