Hello
    Hello, welcome to my blog. I write about anything ranging from the smallest happening in my life to the greatest and momentous achievement. And of course, yes, writing is my forte.

    like it?

    tagboard
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Dear friend

    To: My long lost friend.

    Hello, How have you been?

    I'm sorry so many bad things have happened within a year, and that I was a terrible friend when you were struggling with many things. Words cannot describe how much I missed our conversation and your encouragement when I'm sad. You were one of the people I genuinely feel comfortable talking to in the community, and at the moment of time I thought we were going to be great friend for a long period of time.

    I really enjoyed your presence and the jokes you said, your chill personality never fails to make me stay calm and compose during tough situation. Thank you for being an awesome friend.

    Things have changed so much within a year, I'm sorry I shunned away and did nothing as a friend when there were so much I could've done. You've changed so much within a year and now I feel so foreign towards you. Remember we went to eat dinner once? It was really fun though and we had so much to talk about.

    Although we ain't as close as before, I'm really happy that we started talking to each other again. Some things never change, and one of which is your very lupsap personality that bring smiles to faces. I hope that you are genuinely happy with how things are now.

    Your Sincerely,
    Me.

    "Dear friend" was Posted On: Thursday, 7 July 2016 @7/07/2016 08:27:00 am | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.