Hello
    Hello, welcome to my blog. I write about anything ranging from the smallest happening in my life to the greatest and momentous achievement. And of course, yes, writing is my forte.

    like it?

    tagboard
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    What can i do? - Choices

    Yes, a lot of time I hold multiple choices to problems. Multiple. However, I'm easily manipulated and swayed by people's opinions, judgement and comments. Afraid of the outcome my choices will bring, afraid of the reaction it will produce, afraid of the people there.

    Today's talk with my father and some of my relatives made me realise that I do have the choice. I grasped it in my hand but afraid to unleash its potential. I have a voice, just like how I made up my mind that the cheese job wasn't right for me, I made the correct choice instantaneously to end it.

    Many of the time we hold the solutions to our problems, we can allow or block access of it from our lives. But how many time did we realise what we ourselves can do for ourselves? Why must we follow the road that people have envisioned and path for us when ourselves know its not right for us? Just like how my ex co-worker in the cheese shop thought that I have a lot of potential and good working spirit, I myself realised it is not what I'm capable doing in the long run.

    Keys are in our hands, put it to good use.

    "What can i do? - Choices" was Posted On: Thursday, 29 September 2016 @9/29/2016 07:31:00 am | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.